All bookings made by Customers in respect of suites or rooms at the Three Counties Hotel are accepted upon the following terms and conditions.
1. All cancellations must be made in writing otherwise a non-arrival charge will be levied as follows: Wedding Receptions, Lunch, Dinner, Dinner Dances 100% of total business lost.
2. The Company reserves the right to cancel any booking forthwith and without any liability on its part in the event of any damage or destruction of the Three Counties Hotel by fire or other causes, any shortages of labour or food supplies, strikes, walkouts or industrial unrest or any other cause beyond the control of the Company, which shall prevent it from performing its obligations in connection with any booking. In these circumstances, every effort will be made to accommodate the booking in another company establishment.
3. The Customer shall notify the Company in writing not less than three working days prior to a function or event of the final numbers attending. If a Customer booking is accepted by the Company on the basis that a minimum number of persons will attend the function for which the booking is made, the amount payable by the Customer shall be calculated on such minimum numbers or the number actually attending, whichever is the greater.
4. If the number of persons attending reduces by 10% or more from the original number guaranteed, the Hotel reserves the right to be able to charge the booking to a different suite as best fits the numbers involved.
5. The Company reserves the right to require payment of a deposit at any time prior to the holding of a function, the amount of which is determined as follows: – Wedding Receptions – £500 deposit with booking, 50% of estimated account, one month prior to reception. Final payment on presentation of the invoice, seven days prior to the wedding. Any additional extras are to be paid on departure. Dinner Dances/Company functions £300 deposit with booking. On final payment on presentation of invoice, any queries should not affect immediate payment of other outstanding amounts. Deposits are not refundable.
6. Direct billing to Client Account – Clients may request direct billing by filling out a credit application form and returning it to the Three Counties Hotel at least 21 days prior to the function. With credit approved by the Hotel, the Hotel will open a client account, to which all authorised charges will be billed directly. Credit facilities will only be extended to approved account holders.
7. Prices – Firm prices for food and beverages are established where possible three months prior to the function. All prices for rooms, food and beverages are stated in Pounds Sterling and will include Value Added Tax unless otherwise stated. All price changes due to government regulations will be charged to the client.
8. The Company can accept no responsibility for the property of Customers or guests of the Three Counties Hotel. Cloakrooms are provided for the convenience of Customers and guests but any goods deposited in the cloakrooms are deposited at the owners risk and without any obligation on the part of the Company. We refer to the Innkeeper Liability Act 1956, a copy of which is available for inspection at the Reception Desk.
9. The Customer shall be responsible for any damage caused to the Three Counties Hotel or the furnishings, utensils and equipment therein by the wilful act or default of the Customer, and shall pay to the Company on demand the amount required to make good or remedy any such damage.
10. The Customer shall not arrange for the delivery of or deliver any goods or materials to the Hotel unless agents of the client are available and ready to accept delivery unless by prior arrangement with the Hotel.
11. The Customer shall not store or place on the perimeters or in the Hotel, any inflammable, co
12. We cannot allow food or drink other than that purchased on the premises to be consumed unless by prior arrangement.
13. Bedrooms – Bedrooms are not retained after 18.00 hours unless one night’s terms have been paid in advance or a confirmation has been received in writing of the expected time or arrival, or there is a standing arrangement with the hotel. Check in time is 15.00 hours or later. Guests arriving prior to 15.00 hours may leave their luggage in the Reception if their room is not ready.
14. Conference Rooms – All meetings must terminate by 5 p.m. unless a later time is specifically agreed by the Company at the time the booking is made. The Conference rooms and exhibition space or any part thereof shall not be sub-let by the client to any third party without prior written consent of the Hotel.
15. The Hotel cannot be held responsible for the quality of the food if not served at the scheduled time, due to the late arrival of any function.
16. A charge may be made for any additional labour costs incurred resulting from the late
commencement or conclusion of any function.